Woke up early - 7:00 a.m.
Coffee.
Cleaned my car.
Did some housekeeping.
Made arrangements for custom framing, a task I've put off for too long.
Went to the Hillcrest Artisan Meats or Hill Art Meat or HAM, the local charcuterie, so I can later...
Make muhself a fancy feast. I will make myself a nice meal so I will refrain from going to Levy and ordering obscene amount of tacos from Las Delicias.
Gassed up le automobile (ouch!), which finalized my decision to not go to...
Record Store Day #12, not because I have something against it, but because I wanted to conserve gas & $$$. Also, durned LAZINESS.
Drank/drinking G&Ts. Going for it. Starting this early means...
Multiple naps. Do you ever nap uncovered? I do this and it's awful because I get so cold. I do not know why I can't grab a blanket on the way down. I suppose the plus side is that I don't oversleep.
Still trying to decide what to do this evening. Go out? Stay in? WE WILL SEE. Probably stay in, though. (See: G&Ts) May pop out for a walk, at least.
And then there's tomorrow! Decisions, decisions!



Dry-aged, organic, etc. rib eye:

-----
SOLO is not very good at sabotage:


I love Topo Chico, but I only recently took a good look at their neat logo:


Las Delicias:

Salley-Hollands:
No comments:
Post a Comment